your Atlas ESR is out of warranty or you've had an accident
with it then don't worry
The best thing to do is to send us
your unit so we can assess what needs to be done. We will
then contact you (usually on the same day) to discuss the
options available. If you wish, we can return your unit,
free of charge if you're in the UK. Alternatively, you
can book your repair online, send us your unit and we'll get
on with it as soon as it gets here.
Full Repair Consists of:
- Hardware repair (repair and/or
- LCD replacement (if necessary).
- Enclosure/Overlay replacement (if
- Software upgrade (if applicable) to
the latest version available for your unit.
- Probe repair (if possible). Probe
replacement may incur extra cost.
- Fresh calibration procedure.
- Full function verification test.
- New user guide.
- 12 months repair warranty.
- Optional certificate of traceable
Send us your Atlas ESR (in a padded
envelope or box) and book your repair by clicking on the
button below. If sending your unit from outside the UK, it
is vital that it is clearly marked it with
"Item for repair -
Inward processing relief."
Send to the address shown on our Contact